Meet the Team
At The Cambrian you work where others take their vacation. We are always looking for inspiring, spirited and characterful people to join our team. If you care about people, are interested in their stories, have a great personality and like to share your story then you will be the perfect fit for us.
At The Cambrian we place a lot of emphasis on work life balance and are convinced that only happy and fulfilled employees can deliver great and personal service. If you are interested in joining the team, apply online using the link below. Applications by email will no longer be considered.
Chiara, Mathias & Sylvain
Join the Team
Working where others take vacation…be part of a new era of Chalet Girls & Boys! We are…
- Fun…rule number one.
Life is too short. We want to enjoy it, so do our guests. They can tell…
We see the glass half full. Nobody is perfect, but we want to be better every day. Only together we can do it. We love people.
A quizzical eyebrow followed through with a knowing grin and a satisfying throaty laugh. Wink optional.
German & English a must. French a huge plus. Our employees and guests are from all over the world, and we are proud of that.
Empathy comes to us naturally. We think outside the institutional box…
- Smart not stiff
See under 'Fun'. Because smart thinking becomes before smart dressing. Of course, we still embrace our beautiful Cambrian kit. We make it our own though.
- Common sense
We use it.
Share your experiences whether from down the road or round the world, with guests and the locals. We are the glue.
- The Name game
Because we value each other we value our guests. We recognize our suppliers by knowing their names. That’s how it all starts.
We love what we do. We love our product. We are passionate about our little gem up in the mountains.
- Become part of The Cambrian family
- Live where others take their vacation
- An amazing setting high in the beautiful Swiss Alps
- Enjoy our staff meals
- Get great discounts in the Hotel outlets and partner Hotels
- We assist with accommodation with our local staff housing partners
- Free access to the hotel's fitness
- Staff spa events
- Swiss pay means you earn 13 monthly salaries
- Stylish uniforms from Soho House supplier 'Uniform Studio'
- In Summer: free entry to the Panorama swimming pool
- In Winter: get the local price on the yearly ski and hiking pass for residents of Adelboden and neighbouring villages
- Skiing, mountain biking, road biking, swimming, climbing…if you love these your are at the right place!
- Employee rates in all other Designhotels
Ready for the mountain?
- If you have questions, please email us at [email protected] or call us at +41 33 673 83 83
- View the list of open positions. Initiative applications are also welcome at any time
- Interested in learning the hotel business from the ground up? Become our apprentice either in the hotel, the restaurant or in the kitchen